Saturday, April 5, 2008

New Look...

We're getting more and more high-tech! Our new look was created and designed by Hilary, a very talented Ohio State student who designs blog layouts in her spare time. Thanks so much Hilary for the new look! Check out Hilary's blog here.

I thought, wouldn't it be cute and clever to take a picture of Kyle holding a sign that says "Thanks Hilary." Ugh...much easier said than done! Kyle was more than happy to sit and smile for some pictures, but couldn't quite grasp the concept of holding the sign, appearantly he thought mommy was giving him a new toy.


After many tries, we did manage to snap ONE picture where you could actually read the sign...


Anyways, thank you so much Hilary!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look. It is sooo cool.

Unknown said...

Love the new design!

Unknown said...

Love your blog, IM also a CF husband reader.

What a beautiful family. Glad I stopped by

Hilary said...

I'm glad you like it! Your son is such a cutie...those pictures just made my day!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Sandra says

Those pictures are great, she really did a good job, but Jennifier you do a great job also, her's were just different.There all good on the blog and I love reading about other people also.
Thanks for sharing with all of us out of Ohio.

Have a great week and GOD BLESS EACH ONE OF YOU.

LOVE & PRAYERS, AUNT SANDRA

Chelle' said...

I found your blog as I was blog hopping today and LOVE your post.

The montage of you trying to get a picture is just as PRICELESS as the final picture.

And for the record- the new look is FABULOUS. Hillary will be in demand as word gets out. ;0)

Have a great night and thanks for letting me peek into your world.

Chelle'

Anonymous said...

Hi there- I am also a CF husband reader. I stumbled upon your blog and will stop by to continue reading your stories. My daughter Frankie was born 8 weeks early as well and we have a blog also, so stop by anytime! I'm sure we have similar stories.
Your family is beautiful, God bless!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.