Saturday, April 12, 2008

If your happy and you know it....


...clap your hands!

Yep, Kyle has learned how to clap his hands! We have been showing him how to clap for some time now, and he would always just laugh at us. Something must of clicked though...I am coaching cheerleading and during last weeks game, whenever my squad finished a cheer, or a player made a basket, Kyle would clap along with the crowd. It was so adorable to watch.

Since then, when we do something for Kyle that he likes, he claps his hands. When you get excited with him, he claps his hands. When he does something he’s proud of, he claps his hands. And if you just say “yay!” to him, he claps his hands. He's quite the clapper!


Madison had her cheerleading banquet tonight which officially marks the end of the season. She did a fantastic job cheering and had loads of fun as she had a couple of good friends on her squad. While she is a bit sad to see the season come to an end, I am relieved that we can cross one of her activities off the list. Now we just have soccer, softball, gymnastics, CAST (her church youth group) and Brownies to contend with. This kid is busy.


Madison, great job. I love you and am so proud of you.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

the clapping is so cute!

Don Mills Diva said...

Yay for Madison - you have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Sandra says
Can't believe you putting so many pictures up on the blog now, I LOVE THEM EVERYONE. Kyle is so cute clapping and his new hair cut is so cute also.

Madison is doing such a great job and boy she is staying busy to and that makes mommy & daddy busy also. Just enjoy them while their young, they grow up way to fast.

Thanks again for all the good news and keep up the good work, I love it. Have a great weekend and give the kids a hug and kiss from me. Love you all.

OHmommy said...

Cheerleading and clapping you guys are way to cute. :)

McMommy said...

You coach cheerleading??? I LOVE that!

What adorable pics of the kids....I'm clapping for both of them! :)

Anonymous said...

Kyle,
I am so happy that you are clapping now. I clapped tonight for the first time. I will grab my mommy's hand and clap hers but I never clapped my own. Next time we see each other we can play patty cake. I love the new pictures.
Love,
Rylee

Madison,
Great job on cheerleading. Yes it sounds like you are a very busy girl. Keep up the good work.
Bre and Rylee

Unknown said...

YAY Kyle and Madison!!

Ali said...

oh...i so love that hand-clapping stage! it's the best!

Kendra said...

How sweet. Yay for your lil' clapper and for your Cheerleader.

Kristen said...

What an inspiring little boy you have! It took me back because we spent 3 weeks in the NICU with third baby. What a rollercoaster. It's so nice to meet you.

Anonymous said...

The clapping pictures are so sweet! And Congratulations Madison- isn't cheerleading so much fun?