Monday, April 28, 2008

GNO

This weekend, Madison and I enjoyed a girls night out with a couple of our nearest and dearest friends. Leanne is a great friend and neighbor, who also happens to be Kyle's Godmother. Her daughter Reese goes to school with Madison.

We got manicures....



And pedicures....


I went with a sassy red, while Madison opted for maroon and gold since they are her school colors....


Afterwards, we went to TGI Fridays for dinner. While there, being the mature Mommy that I am, I discreetly told the waiter that it was Madison and Reese's birthday. They were a little confused and embarrassed when the Friday's staff came to sing them Happy Birthday...


Thankfully, the girls sat there in stunned silence and did not rat me out! All was forgiven though, when they realized their embarrassing song came with "birthday" ice cream...


Afterwards we made prank calls and tee-peed a cute boys house. No. Not really. We ended the evening by seeing the movie Baby Mama. Which by the way, is a decent movie, but something I would recommend waiting to see on DVD.

All and all, we had a great girls night out!

Much Love,

Jennifer

11 comments:

Kristen said...

Awwww, that looks like so much fun!

I can't wait until Anya is old enough to do girl stuff together.

Especially the mani's and pedi's.

You are one hip Mama! :)

careysue said...

How much fun is that! I remember doing this with my girls, the birthday thing. Too funny.

I love reading your blog, thanks for sharing.

Carey from MI

amanda said...

uhm now i can't get that hannah montanta song outta my head!!

looks like sooo much fun!! and i too can't wait for my turn with beans. she's not really into having her nails done just yet :)

Nan said...

Fun! I can't wait for my boys to be big enough to take me out on "dates." I want them to know how to treat a lady and be respectful! Cherish those memories! I finally finished my MEME. Check it out and let me know how I did. Good for Kyle on his progress report too!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Sandra says
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON. I know you enjoyed your girls day out and looked like you all were really having a good time. We had a girls day out for my birthday Sat. also. When was your birthday? Mine was April 22nd.

My granddaughter, her two aunts and myself (her grandma) go on girls days out quite often and we love it.Enjoy all the time you can get with her, as their both growing up to fast.

Take care and give my love to them both,I Love you all.

Blessings From Above said...

Aunt Sandra,

Happy Birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!

Breanne said...

Sounds like you girls had a lot of fun. Glad you were able to go out and have a girls night. I still need to have one now that Rylee will eat some of her bottle for Ron.

Mandy said...

Sounds like you had a great night out! Somehow I don't think my boys will be into the manicure thing when they're older... sigh. But they'll probably be all over the free ice cream. I'll have to remember that trick.

Crystal D said...

I can't wait to do that with my girls. I think Madeline would love it, but Amelia would never stay still long enough.
That is so funny about the birthday singing, I love the looks on their faces. Priceless.

Laski said...

Seriously--the cutest toes ever! What a fun girl's day out!