Wednesday, June 27, 2007

June 27, 2007











"As surely as you live, my lord, I am the woman who stood here beside you praying to the LORD. I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD." 1 Samuel 1:26-28

Kyle had a very big weekend. On Saturday he met Joe's mom (whom the kids affectionately refer to as "Pattie Cakes") and Papa Bill. We were so excited that Kyle was finally able to meet his grandma!

On Sunday Joe and I had the opportunity to express our appreciation to God, for the miracle of Kyle, through Baby Dedication. Christian parents who dedicate a child are making a promise to the Lord to do everything within their power to raise the child in a godly way, prayerfully until he or she can make a decision on his or her own to follow God. By word and example, Joe and I have promised to model before Kyle a wonderful love for God that Kyle will hopefully want for himself someday. After the dedication, we had some close friends and family over for a celebration. Joe's mom was so gracious and prepared a delicious feast for everyone to enjoy!

We have been so busy since Kyle came home...sorry for the delay in posting. I will try to update tomorrow with more details of life since Kyle left the hospital last week.

Thanks for the continued support. We love you all!

God Bless,

Jennifer, Joe, Madison and Kyle











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Sandra say
Thanks so much for all the great pictures and nice letter. So glad to hear you dedicated Kyle to the Lord, that is so important to me. I hope he grows up to be a preacher one day or at least serves the Lord in some special way.The pictures were all so good and looks like he is really doing very well at this point. I am just so happy for you all.

Thanks again for all the pictures and good news and will be looking for more soon. I know other people will be happy to hear from you all also.I still have you all in my prayers and will continue to pray all goes well with you all.Take care and give Madison and Kyle a big hug and kiss from me. Love you all.

Love & Prayers, Aunt Sandra

Anonymous said...

Wow, I was going through withdrawal. I know you are extremely busy adjusting to the new routine and sharing Kyle with everyone at home, but I have become so programmed to checking on Kyle every day that I have to admit it was a little difficult. Honest, I don't mean to pressure you - just want to express how much your family means to us. I take it from today's posting that Kyle is still doing OK with the monitor?