Wednesday, February 27, 2008

February 27, 2008

Joe was trying to get the kids to smile by
making strange noises...Rylee didn't quite get his sense of humor!
Can I have a taste?

Yep...this is my girl!


Kyle and Rylee at 12 months...

Kyle and Rylee at 4 months...they've changed so much!

"I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul." Psalm 31:7
.
Reunited and It Feels So Good...Kyle and Rylee were able to have their “second date” in the hospital garden! It was SOOOOO good to see Rylee and her mom Breanne. Rylee is an adorable little girl, and although it is difficult to tell from the pictures, she is such a happy baby who smiled so easily for everyone at the hospital. She is so smiley in fact, she has been nicknamed “Smiley Rylee”. It was neat for me to watch Kyle and Rylee interact together during our visit to the garden...they were very curious about each other (and the grass!). Such a change from the first time we were able to bring them to the hospital garden. Both were still in the NICU and Rylee was even on oxygen at the time. They have both come so far, we are very blessed.

I’ll update more when we return from vacation. Thanks for checking in on us…

God Bless,

Jennifer, Joe, Madison and Kyle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone
I know you all are having a great time in Florida. All the pictures are so great and I already printed them from Breanne care pages and sent them to my sisters.She didn't have the first one on there and that was so cute of Kyle laughing, they really were so cute. She didn't have the one of you all on there either, and they are all so good. Can't wait to hear about your trip. I bet Madison is having a good time showing off her little brother to everyone, since she acts as mommy to him most of the time. Sure is different from last year when you all were there and so glad you all are together and having a good time. Can't wait to hear more about it when you get home. Enjoy every minute together is what I tell everyone. I am praying for a safe trip home also.

Love & Prayers, Aunt Sandra

Anonymous said...

Kyle,
I miss you too!!! I am so glad that you were able to come to my party. It was so much fun getting to see you and play. You are so handsome!! hopefully once I start eating my bottles a little bit better my mommy can bring me up to see you. I have another little present that I am going to send to you since I forgot to give it to you when you were here.
Love,
Rylee