Sunday, August 12, 2007

August 12, 2007





"Teach me to do your will, for You are my God; Your Spirit is good. Lead me in the land of uprightness. " (Psalm 143:10)

Last Sunday was one of my favorite mommy moments with Kyle so far. When he woke up in the morning he was laying in his crib making baby noises, but not crying, to let me know he was awake. When I went in his room, as soon as he saw me he gave me a HUGE smile! It made my day to know he was as happy to see me as I was him. This was Kyle's first smile of the kind...before that we would have to really "work" to coax a smile from him. Lately though, he has begun smiling more and more each day.

Kyle is becoming much more alert and spends more and more time awake each day. Actually, last Saturday, he woke up at 8:30 am, and did not take a nap the entire day! We tried everything to get him to sleep, but as soon as he would start to nod off, he'd catch himself and wake back up. He follows us with his eyes wherever we go and does not want to miss a thing!

I am off to church right now, but I promise to post more in the next couple days. As always, thank you so much for the care concern you all have shown our family.

God Bless,

Jennifer, Joe, Madison and Kyle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer....Adorable shots. It is clear Kyle is developing some of his own personality now. Probably seems overdue but maybe even more precious with all you have endured. Thanks for keeping us current. Laura

Anonymous said...

AUNT SANDRA SAYS
THANK YA>>THANK YA>>THANK YA
I have been waiting on those new pictures and they were great. He looks so cute in all the pictures and I bet Madison is really enjoying him more since he is awake more and is starting to smile and goo alot, thats when they start getting so sweet, of cource there alway cute, but like you said gets to your heart more the older they get and notice things and starts to talk to you and smile so much. Wish I was there to hold him and talk to him and hug and kiss him, but maybe on day.

Thanks Jennifier for putting them on the BLOG, as I know you all are so busy, but can't believe all the people that are still checking the BLOG, almost 11,000 that is unreal. you all sure have lots of good friends thats for sure.

Thanks again and I will be looking for more later. My sister Jean fussed at me for bugging you for new pictures, but I told her sorry, but just couldn't help myself, wanted to see him so bad. She said you all were busy and stop bugging them, but who listens to sisters. haha I do sometimes, but not this time.

Well you all have a great week and thanks again for the news and pcitures. Give Madison and Kyle a big hug and kiss from me and take care. Love you all very much.

Lots of Prayers, Aunt Sandra

Anonymous said...

I typed a comment a couple days ago, but it doesn't seem to have made it to you. The pictures are so adorable, and we are so happy for your family. It is wonderful to hear how Kyle is responding and progressing. Blessings always,
Aunt Karen